I am happy to announce our already CLASSIC THE COVE BEACH CLEAN UP #8 this Sunday May 4, 2014 at our usual place 'The Cove' at Bluffer's Park, Scarborough, ON.
Every year we receive more and more sponsors. Last year we had a couple of baskets full of surf gear and equipment that we gave away to our participants! This year is not the exception - we have shirts and wetsuits among other really cool stuff from our various sponsors! Come check it out and have a blast rain or shine!
Since the first beach clean up we held, we have seen larger numbers of participants at every event - surfers and non-surfers, people we know and some other people and families who decide to join us when they see us having fun! We have also seen the initiative by other members of our surf community to start their own ways of helping out and growing that environmental awareness. We are delighted to see this happen and would love to see this trend continue and infect everyone!
- Give back to Mother Nature.
- Increase environmental awareness.
- Unite the Surf Community in one big social event.
- Encourage sharing, friendship and camaraderie.
- Have a great time with family and friends.
- Make the Surf Scene in Toronto a better one by creating a friendly environment where everyone is welcomed and respected.